Once the kings of the peaceful forest, the children are facing tough times as a horrible corruption has overtaken their home. Even more debilitating than the dangers of the forest is the silence of the Treehouse Man. The children have always served Him loyally and diligently, but now, in their time of need, He remains silent. Newly baptized into the group, your task is to take the last hallowed boat to the world tree, on top of which He supposedly lives. You must unveil the truth and save your brothers and sisters before the silence from above kills them.
Developed and published by Hunchback Studio
- Unique gameplay: A seamless combination of real-time and turn-based combat, requiring equal amounts of execution and strategy to overcome.
- Customization: Configure the hallowed boat to your liking with different weapons, upgrades and travel companions.
- Strange world: Explore the winding rivers of the corrupt forest, meeting all of its quirky inhabitants, friends and foes alike.
- Story of faith: Learn the history of the children and unveil the forgotten truth behind the myth of the Treehouse Man.
- Dreamlike atmosphere: Beautiful monochromatic pixel art with the audio to match.
Created by Aleksi Sirviö
with music by Valtteri Hanhijoki