Before you buy this game, please read this carefully.
Offensive Dimensions is a hardcore, 2d action game. Currently is in early access phase.
The demo version is available for downloading. Please try that first. Also, the content of the demo version is identical to the paid version, for now.
I'll keep updating the paid version in the future and the demo version won't be updated anymore. If you tried the demo version and liked my game, then you can consider purchasing my game.
There are 3 modes available, but don't try the hard mode unless you know what you're doing.
During internal game testing, people think that the hard mode is too hard to beat, so I've spent hours and beat the game. I have a playthrough video clip record for that. I'll post it on Community Hub page later.
The game soundtracks are driven by VRC6. Hit pause during gameplay, you'll be surprised.
I'll be very happy if there are any suggestions, thoughts, gameplay feedbacks or bug reports.
Tell me what do you think about my game, help me to make it better.
Also, no any optimization is done now. I'll optimize game based on players feedback.
So, again, feedbacks, please!
Game features I've planned:
- 5 chapters in the game and every chapter have 5 levels.
- 50 or more bosses.
- At least 2 bosses each level.
- Players can ride all kinds of mechs.(one available in demo version)
- Players gonna be surprised a lot.
- 2 players local co-op mode (available in demo version)
- Dark themed. Introducing the Chaos Event. The Chaos Event will appear randomly.(demo version will have a 100% chance to trigger Chaos Event)
- More gameplay system