Year 2048. Planet Brickantine.
Just a simple brickguy Chewbrick lives in a small town of Bricksville. As usual, after work, he was playing video games and was listening to music. But suddenly thunderstorm began, rock shower covered Chewbrick's house.
It turned out these rocks were Orbital Reducers of the Biosphere (ORBs). Then lightning stroke game console, and it must have short-circuited. This gave him super abilities, which he didn't possess before. Bullets began to fly out from his head, just like in his game. Also, he's got the power - Impulse - which could push everything away.
Such disaster wasn't only in his house, all planet is in trouble. Why did they come? You have to save brickind and find this out in exciting adventures of Chewbrick!
- It's arcade shoot'em up, in which you need to kill and evade spherical-shaped ORBs.
- Patinas (it looks like crystals, for which you can improve character), as well as positive and negative bonuses, can fall out of them.
- The player can move left-right, and also jump-crouch.
- Before the level start, you can choose weapon and superpower.
- There are different types of ORBs could be, each one has its own characteristics and behavior, but in one they are all alike - they want to kill you!
- If you'll hit the ORB - two smaller ones will fall out. Then hit smaller ones - another two smaller will fall, and so on, until they are destroyed.
Power of Seven
- 7 various locations
- 7 levels on each location
- 7 types of ORBs, each one has its own behavior
- 7 challenging Bosses
- 7 different weapons
- 7 unique super-powers
- 7 foreign crystals, called Patina, dropped on each level from ORBs
- 7 positive bonuses
- 7 negative bonuses
- 7 years of development (nope)