is developed separately from and has no direct affiliation with osu!
or ppy Pty Ltd.Now with Virtual Reality Support!
A free open-source circle-clicking rhythm game client for osu!, with the main focus on making practicing easier and customizing gameplay.
- Play any osu!standard beatmap by installing osu!, creating an account there and downloading beatmaps from the "Beatmaps" tab on the same page + importing them into osu!. After they are imported, you can close osu! and start McOsu
- McOsu will load your beatmaps directly from the default osu! installation path, although custom paths are also possible.
- You can use McOsu without installing osu!, a guide on manual beatmap management is available in the Steam Community Guides section for McOsu
Holodance VS McOsu
While Holodance is focused on providing a full VR rhythm game experience with osu! beatmap compatibility as a sideproject, McOsu tries to bring pure osu! gameplay into Virtual Reality while staying as close to the original as possible.
osu! VS McOsu
The intention of this game is neither to replace peppy's client, nor to split the community.
As a wise man once said, "plz enjoy game".
- Unlimited Customizability (Options, Console Commands via SHIFT + F1)
- If something is not customizable, ask and it will usually be made so
- Compatible with 99% of all osu! skins
- Beatmap Overrides (Approach Rate, Circle Size, Overall Difficulty)
- Speed/BPM Slider
- Experimental Mods (Wobble, Jigsaw, First Person, Playfield Flipping, etc.)