Resilience: Wave Survival is a physics based endless wave survival shooter set in an abandoned village, being taken over by Alien Invaders, Zombies & Robots.
Explore to search for guns and ammo to help defeat the enemies, better find food and water too if you want to survive for longer. Beware of the Tripods stalking the lands.
Customize your Atmosphere with world settings and combine with the many colour grading options to make your world truly your own. Every round can be a completely new experience! Pick from Sky Presets and them further Customize to your liking.
Customize Player Settings to your play style. Pick from 6 Loadouts or start with just a knife.
* Now with Sandbox mode! includes Base Building which snaps, Create the level how YOU wish. with 3 Unique maps!
* Customize your experience by changing Player & World settings
* Fully Customisable Sky settings with Day/Night cycle (with fully adjustable speed) (Now with Snow!)
* Unique Recoil and Bullet Spread
* Physics Based
* Scoring System
* Hunger & Thirst (can be disabled)
* Easy, Normal & Hard Difficulty Modes
* Slow down time for them Epic Slo-Mo Moments!
* Gravity Force Options
* Weapon Testing Range (now with option to Spawn Random Enemies for practice)
* Xbox Controller Partial Compatible
* Combat Knife
* Silenced SMG
* Pump-Action Shotgun
* Auto Shotgun
* Bullpup Assault Rifle
* M14 Rifle
* Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle
* Minigun (Rare to find)
* RPG (Rare to find)
* FlameThrower (Rare to find)
* Uber Combat Knife (Gold, Double ended blade, Flashlight, further strike distance) (Rare to find)
* Uber LMG (Gold, Zero Recoil & Bullet Spread, High-Capacity Magizine) (Rare to find)
* Baseball Bat
* Pulser (Alien Pistol) (Rare to find)
* Slugger (Alien Auto Shotgun) (Rare Drop)
* Uber Magnum (Gold, Zero Recoil & Bullet Spread, Higher Damage) (Rare to find)
* Heavy Sniper
All Future Content / DLC will be FREE.
Just over 1 year ago i saw a youtube video ''how to make a game'', and ever since then i've been hooked. I learned how to use unity3D game engine and started learning how to code.
This is my first game and I really enjoyed creating it, I hope i can turn this into my full-time occupation and hopefully bring you more games in the future.
Jimbob Games is just 1 person.