A super frantic Arcade Tower Defense, McDROID starts gently then progressively challenges your trigger finger and your wits (and your sanity) as you multitask like a robotic-spider-doggy-thing: running, shooting, building base, herding, healing, harvesting, repairing, planting, upgrading, researching, frying giant snail-hammer-thing with a giant-tesla-on-your-back (it actually happens).
Defend your shuttle against a variety of alien species as they mutate, corrupt the ground or even turn your crops against you. Load up on, play solo campaign or join in up to 3 people in survival arenas and take the battle to the enemy. If it gets too crazy, turtle up behind your defensive perimeter and assume direct control of the turrets.
Crash landing on their home planet, McDROID the robot and her brother Shuttle find everything too quiet, their sentient Planet is now mute, lobotomized by something evil. As they venture on a quest to heal her hearts, they encounter various strange critters and must use creative strategies.
- (Batsh!t crazy) story campaign where each level uncovers a new game mechanic and research blueprint, and where you heal a planet.
- Hard as nail Survival Levels with persistence: your towers and economy stay with you from death to death, but also bomb trees, unfortunately.
- Persistent Research. Do you focus on improving your lasers first or branch out into bliss engine as you climb through the research trees?
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: if you're overwhelmed in single campaign, have some robot-buddies join you.
- Persistent base building: Complete a level on Normal and you can play on in Challenge and Nightmare modes. Your base and economy will carry over but will have to withstand much deadlier attacks!
- Unique towers that create powerful synergies such as boosting power of automatic robots or teslas chain linking.
- Space age cartoon graphics.
- Not 40s, not 50s, not 80s but 60 rock!
- Harvest the only sensible resource of the future: Unfeasibly large strawberries.
- Achievements awarded for tasks ranging from tricky to insane.
- Find the decals and paint to customize your McDROID, they are scattered about.
- Supports Xbox 360 controller
NOTE: QWERTY only on all platforms and no gamepad support on Linux.