Battle Royale Builder lets you practice Building, Editing, and Shooting with no limits and AI to practice against! No harvesting resources, no sitting in a queue, no severs, no fall damage, just Build, Edit, and Shoot, with or without AI!
- AI: Play alone or practice against AI that is included in several modes, including AI that can shoot back!
- Training Modes: Survival (AI), Target Practice (AI), Build Race and Edit Race allow you to practice specific skills, or just load up Sandbox and do whatever you want!
- Survival: Practice your full skillset: Build, Edit, and Shoot to see how long you can survive against wave after wave of AI that moves, takes damage, and shoots back!
- Target Practice: Improve your aim, tracking, flick shots, and even boxing up the enemy against an AI that runs around, including critical damage to the head!
- Build Race: Test your ability to build quickly and efficiently by running a race through a series of sky rings on your way to the Finish Line!
- Edit Race: Train your ability to Edit quickly and efficiently while navigating a maze of structure to the Finish line!
- Build System: Walls, Floors, Stairs, and Roofs, all connect together with the correct rule set!
- Edit System: Walls, Floors, Stairs and Roofs can all be Edited with all possible edit combinations!
- Weapons: Basic Assault Rifle, SMG, Shotgun, and Sniper Rifle included to allow you to work on your aim as well as integrate gun play into your building and editing practice!
- Destruction System: Destroy individual pieces or entire structures based on weak points, including destruction by Edit!
- Custom Keybinds: Customize all of your Building and Movement hotkeys, including Mouse and Controller sensitivity, ADS/Scope sensitivity and more!
- Turbo Build and Settings: Full settings menu includes Turbo Building, Run by Default, Sprint Toggle and more!
- Character Movement: Jump, Crouch, Sprint or Jog, it's all in with the correct speeds!
- Controller: Xbox One and PS4 Controller Support. Choose from Controller Profiles (Builder Pro, Quick Builder, Combat Pro, and Old School) and set custom Controller sensitivity! Note: a mouse is still needed for navigating menus.