Get ready to go on the adventure of a Lifetime
The Last Train is a Survival Adventure Game where you take the role of one of the last surviving train pilot in a post world War 2 America. The game is set in Alternate History, post the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings. In this emotional journey, the story explores how war affects ordinary citizens who want to go about their day to day lives, not just the brave soldiers who fight on the front lines. As a train pilot you are tasked to go around the country to help as many people as you can. Will you help the remaining survivors reach their families, help the terminally ill or will you be greedy and make the most out of the dire situation by hoarding all the supplies you get from them? All the decisions that you take will shape the story and affect the world around you.
Team Smash Game Studios would like to thank each and every one of our supporters on Indiegogo who put their faith in us and believed we could deliver this game. We sincerely hope that you enjoy playing the game as much as we enjoyed making it.
- Unique Survival Adventure Gameplay
- Engaging storyline that is tailor-made for you based on your decisions
- Explore over 20 different cities in the United States
- Deep Crafting, Cooking and Train upgrading systems
- Highly Interactive Scavenging Gameplay
- Over 150 unique characters with their own backstories and rewards
- Features a Grim and Dark Art style
- Over 15 Cutscenes to immerse you into the gameworld we've created
- 2 Game Modes to play through: a Story Mode and a Sandbox Mode
- Original Soundtrack by Fat Cat Productions
- Male and Female Voice Over narration
- Compete with your friends on the Sandbox Mode Leaderboard
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
How to PlayStart the game by choosing which survivor to take on board
Plan your trip strategically to make sure you have sufficient fuel
Travel through all the states and take survivors to their destinations
Explore and Scavenge each city
Use the scavenged items to craft and cook new items and recipes
Our team is working hard to port the game to linux as well. It will be launching very soon.