Remnants is a open world sandbox survival game which is rich in game play but not overwhelming in content or features, its time... pickup a M4 and find your self some kevlar and battle it out like the good old days.
Tackle starvation, dehydration, thermal condition's, radiation poisoning, toxic gas inhalation along with trying to keep your sanity intact, shack up, cook some chicken, make friends or enemy's, discover and explore, learn and develop your skills, use strategies to build your own unique base.
During EARLY ACCESS
• PVP Mode : play against other players and NPCs
• Airdrops, grab supplies and rare items to set your self aside from the rest.
• Dynamic weather and season changes, from rain to snow, from hot to cold.
• Player crafting system with the ability to queue up items before you have the resources from them, giving you the ability to plan out a sequence of crafts.
• Item upgrades and attachmenet system, gather up items to turn something plain into some thing epic.
• Simplistic User Interface for easy to use fast paced action.
• Wildlife from friendly chickens to vicious bears.
• Radiated Enemy's, wildlife and locals town people.
• Player base building system, build and upgrade to fortify your land against unknown threats.
• Player Vehicle building, build quad bikes and loot to find upgraded parts to improve your ride.
• Electrical System, build generators to power your base or use them to power deadly traps.
• Player equipement system, grab your self a kevlar beanie for those cold nights.