is a Rogue-lite First Person Shooter that emphasizes on strategic fast-paced combat, innovative time and movement mechanics and detailed graphical quality, packed into a highly re-playable experience. With basically countless different combinations of Weapons, Implants, Imprints and Upgrades, the game you will play will never be the same twice.
PLAY. DIE. REPEAT.
In PositronX you will die a lot. Based on the setup you choose to start with, the play-through could be either easier, harder or almost impossible to beat.
But don't take it personally if you die often, you are supposed to. There is an ever growing database with information that updates with each run. After a few deaths you should be getting the hang of it and you will be doing a lot better.
In the good spirit of Rogule-lites, PositronX offers a hand-crafted randomized game experience
- Multiple characters to start with each with their own characteristics
- Player progression system
- Tens of Implants (fully upgrade-able abilities that your character can acquire, each with their own modifiers)
- A dozen weapons to choose from (each having two very different firing modes, each with their own modifier)
- Tens of Imprints to customize your character
- Hundreds upgrades to improve upon both Implants and Weapons
- Various levels of difficulty that cater to beginner and advanced players alike
- Game Modifiers that change the rules of the game
- Two game stages to play in
- Retro mode
Basically everything we have done is to assure that the player will always have a new experience; new combinations to try on and options to choose from for countless hours of play.
During Early Access
By the end of Early Access we expect to greatly expand upon existing content while adding new features as well
- More Weapons (we are aiming to have 25+ in the final release)
- More Implants (100+)
- More Imprints (100+)
- 3 more game stages (5 in total)
- 10+ new bosses and Elite units (each stage will have at least 3 bosses specifically designed for that stage)
- 15+ new enemy types
- Story and lore
- Improved AI, character models and animations
- Rich sound environment