Explore the most realistic and beautiful realtime simulation of 'Lunar Flight' in this unique and challenging game. Experience the heart pounding sense of dread as you deliver supplies to moon bases with only seconds of fuel to spare!
A modern take on the classic arcade game, Lunar Lander, Lunar Flight extends the experience to a fully fictionalized and accessible lunar module simulator providing a variety of mission types involving transporting cargo, acquiring data at survey locations and locating lost cargo.
Completing missions earns experience points and money to be used to refuel, repair and upgrade the lunar module. In addition to missions there are time trial challenges complete with online leader boards and a globally ranked ‘pilots’ leader board, ranked by experience. To round out the game there are a variety of achievements to provide additional challenges and objectives.
When you think you've got what it takes, head online and go head to head in deadly combat against the best pilots in the world in Lunar Flights Multiplayer mode.
A truly unique and challenging flight simulation experience, Lunar Flight will give you many hours of immersive, addictive and rewarding gameplay.
Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Support - Please Note Mac is not yet supported
Lunar Flight also features one of the best Oculus Rift Virtual Reality integrations yet conceived. It has an entirely new Virtual Cockpit and UI designed specifically for VR and offers an unprecedented immersive experience of flight simulation on the Moon & Mars.
- Oculus Rift Mode with Optimized VR Cockpit and UI
- Track IR Support
- Authentic Newtonian space physics
- Addictive, challenging Simulation
- Earn money and experience from Transport, Survey & Lost cargo recovery missions
- Purchase Upgrades and Action items for the Lunar Module
- Online Time Trial and Pilot Experience Leader boards
- Online Multiplayer with Weapon Systems
- Random mission generation
- 51 Achievements
- Spectacular graphics and effects
- Award Winning Soundscape
- Unique Quad view display
- Comprehensive Replay System
- Default X360 Controller Support
- Support for multiple Input Devices (HOTAS)