BUILD. SMITE. REPEAT.
Creo God Simulator is a game of building, decision-making, survival, and a ton of peasant smiting. As a newly-assigned lesser god, it's your job to build a society bit by bit, while convincing your new population to believe in you as their one true god.
During your time as a god, you will discover new powers to use and more advanced buildings to place, but beware, as you progress, the randomized events generated by the AI enemy gods become more difficult. Can you beat the enemy gods and prove yourself as the one true God, or will you slowly fade from the memory of the people you created?
FEATURESWith God Powers come God Responsibilities
In Creo God Simulator, you
are the god. You are given incredible power to build great cities and smite the lowliest peasant. Here are some of the features regarding your newly-found godhood:
Build a Great Civilization
- Name your Religion and God Name
- Faith/Fear System: Your actions affect your follower's opinions of you
- Awesome God Powers: Meteors, lightning, the power's in your hands
- Town villagers have the ability to convert each other without your influence or approval (just like in the real world!)
Creo's unique build system allows you to place buildings in any position you want. Do you want a new shopping center? Go for it! Or perhaps a ghetto surrounding your mines? With Creo's build system, your imagination is the limit!
A New Gaming Experience—Every Time You Play
- Free-form building placement
- A variety of building types and models
- Creo-specific architecture style
Creo God Simulator boasts a procedurally generated world, quests, and events! No two playthroughs will ever be the same. Things could be going smoothly for your town, when suddenly, a raiding party attacks, while a volcano erupts, and locusts swarms descend upon your farms—this is just one example of the limitless stories that you can experience in Creo.
- Procedurally-generated maps, quests, and game events
- A wide variety of quest types and solutions
- Villagers have unique names, beliefs, and opinions