The year is 3055. For decades, mining the solar system’s main asteroid belt from the orbit of mars has produced enormous rare mineral reserves and brought closer the dream of interstellar travel. Now however, something has altered the planetoids’ orbit and as mining units are lost, foul play is suspected...
Take on the role of an interceptor shuttle and blast asteroids, UFOs and rogue agents in frantic retro action.
- Survive as long you can to set the high score and unlock new ships
- Easy to pick-up, but increasingly challenging gameplay
- Classic, arcade action
- In Space, deceleration is slow; re-orientating the ship and accelerating in a new direction is far more effective.
- Larger asteroids will sometimes drop bonuses
- Bonuses remain for varying amounts of time, be strategic in their collection
- Two gamepad controllers are required for local co-op
- On first run of the game, be sure to pick your appropriate screen resolution from the options menu; this may only take visual effect when the level loads