MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 2014 has been developed for everyone who wants to get the most out of their audio material in the shortest amount of time. Thanks to the user-friendly interface you can digitize, edit and optimize your audio material with just a few clicks.
The Multitool For Your Audio Data
- Record and digitize music, sound effects and speech
- Track Markers: Easily divide up long recordings
- Easily and effectively remove noise
- Edit audio files and apply effects
- 290 Presets for sound optimization
- Adjust volume and reduce clipping
- Optimize smartphone audio recordings
- Convert audio files into various formats
- 4 Visualizations for graphical analysis of your audio:
Spectroscope, Peak Meter, Phase Oscilloscope and Spectrogram
- Object Effects: Apply effects to specific parts of a recording
- Fourth generation mastering effects
- Auto Mastering: Automated sound optimization for music
- Burn audio and MP3 CDs directly in the program
- Direct export to YouTube, MAGIX Online Album, SoundCloud
- Direct upload of audio files to Showfy or Facebook
- Mastering Suite 4: The complete mastering package
Powerful Tools For Amazing Sound
Record & Digitize
Audio Cleaning Lab 2014 is the ideal solution for recording and digitizing all kinds of audio material. With just a few clicks you can record and optimize audio commentary, vocals, memos or speech for your podcasts. Quickly and easily record and optimize your LPs, cassettes and other analog media using Audio Cleaning Lab 2014.
Easily And Effectively Remove Noise
The practical presets offer numerous options for easily finding problems in the audio and the clearly structured interface means you won't have to search for long. Distortions, crackling vinyl, hissing, popping, humming, and any other noise can be filtered out quickly and easily.
Optimize Speech Recordings
With Audio Cleaning Lab 2014 the loud popping and hissing "S" sounds that can ruin vocal recordings and podcasts are a thing of the past. Additional presets for increasing speech clarity and reducing clipping can bring your audio to a whole new level and your listeners will immediately notice the difference.
Rock and club sounds from the 90s, disco classics from the 70s or pop music from the 80s - simply select the right music genre for your song and the Auto Mastering function finds the optimal sound settings. Sound optimization doesn't get any easier!
Convert Audio Files
With the new audio converter you can easily import your audio files using drag & drop or the file manager, then set the quality of the export format and convert them to WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis or FLAC.