CompliKATed is a scrolling tile-based puzzle game with a flavour of logic gates mechanics. You are playing as Julius, a bipedal fox who lives in an allegorical computer. Your task is to escape the corrupted memory zones, collecting QBITS, uploading logic instructions to terminals, opening laser gates, disabling high voltage areas, avoiding malicious software and saving trapped friends.
It’s all about "1s" and "0s" and other complicated things.
- brain twisting logic gates puzzles
- witty gravity objects
- alternative play-styles: swiftly find your escape or strategically plan your path
- ramping progression that will put even the most resilient to test
- classic and new mechanics fluently intertwined
- 19 functional tiles: signal generators, sensor, timer, directional tiles, etc
- controller support
- 8 bit retro style sound
- smooth and balanced controls
Planned updates include the release of localised versions, level editor and additional level packs.