DreamDesk is Windows In VR
DreamDesk lets you use Windows 10 in VR.
Use Your All Non-3D Software, Games and Content.
Browse the inter-web, stream Netflix, watch movies and everything you do normally on multiple virtual screens. It's designed with multi-screen and home theater use in mind. DreamDesk allows you to size, scale and place screens wherever you want in 360° around you.
No Additional Hardware, Plugs, Drivers or Internet Connection Required.
- Place your applications anywhere around you in Virtual Space.
- Create virtual multi-monitor display setups.
- Create virtual multi-story display setups.
- Translates actions in VR to your physical display.
- Hardware Accelerated Gaming at 40-60 fps (GTX 660 / GTX 980M / GTX 1070)
- FREE Bugs Included (Early Access)
- Responsive team now accepting feature suggestions.
Multi-screen Virtual Computing
Place screens anywhere around you - even above or below your desk.
Size your screens for a perfect fit and maximum comfort.
- Only have the one monitor and no desk space?
- No space for a home theater?
Create infinitely large screens. Your movie theater to take anywhere.
- Watching Movies or TV
- Steaming Twitch, Netflix or Youtube
- Playing Games with Full Hardware Acceleration
All You Need is VR
- 1 VR Headset
- 1 VR Capable PC + Monitor (Required By Windows)
Support us and we'll support you.
- Environment Configuration
- Keyboard View
- SBS and OU Video
- Leap Motion support
- Screen Sharing
- Controller and Remote Support
- Contribute your own ideas
- Multi-OS Support