Dark Legends surround the old abandoned Blackwood house, secluded far away in the northern wastelands.
For writer Michael Arthate, this cold, solitary atmosphere is fodder for his restless imagination. But Michael soon becomes distracted by the mysteries offered up, as he follows a trail exploring and delving into the secrets of the past. As he is drawn deeper into the story, his sleep is shattered by mysterious noises, and he is plagued by nightmares that cross into reality.
Whose shadows lurk in the dark corners? Is that lonely house inhabited by restless spirits of the past or something more sinister? What is that sound that chills to the very bone...scratching?
Join Michael in a suspenseful adventure, as you explore beautiful and chilling environments. Prowl dark corners and solve puzzles leading to the solution of a tale begun with obsession, and ending with madness and murder.
- Eerie and immersive story
- Haunting soundtrack
- Full 360 degree panoramic viewing
- Puzzles and challenges throughout
- Numerous hours of gameplay
- Explore a Victorian mansion, sinister chapel, forbidding crypt, musty rooms, greenhouse…
Director’s Cut includes:
- An alternate ending that might be more shocking than the original
- A new chapter: “The Last Visit” will have you back at the house 10 years after the events of the original game
- Michael’s diary with more clues and thoughts from the main character
- Upgraded graphics and an eerier soundtrack