The Coalition Battle Pack features 6 brand new units and contain the Battle of Friedland fought between France and Russia not available in Napoleon: Total WarBattle Description:
The Battle of Friedland (14 June, 1807) with Napoleon's empire at its height, he took a chance and defeated Russia in detail, knocking them out of the war and bringing the Fourth Coalition to an end.Unit Descriptions:
- Lifeguard Hussars: This fast light cavalry unit is best used for dealing with skirmishers and artillery who can attack from long range.
- Coldstream Guards: Disciplined, well-trained and respected, these elite foot guards inspire nearby troops in battle.
- Archduke Charles' Legion: This highly-disciplined line infantry regiment excels at weapons drill and accuracy.
- Luetzow's Freikorps: Swift light cavalry, the riders of Luetzow’s Freikorps are excellent in melee and on the charge.
- Life Hussars: Sabre-armed light cavalry, the Life Hussars are powerful on the charge and effective in melee combat.
- Semenovski Lifeguard: Immaculately turned out, these elite guards have excellent morale and are superb when used against skirmish troops and artillery.