The Warlock: Master of the Arcane Complete Collection brings together the complete trials and tribulations of mage and magic which includes:
Warlock: Master of the Arcane – Armageddon
Warlock: Master of the Arcane – Return of the Elves
Warlock: Master of the Arcane – Master of Artifacts
Warlock: Master of the Arcane – Power of the Serpent
Warlock: Master of the Arcane – Powerful Lords Warlock - Master of the Arcane
In a time of chaotic upheaval, the player takes the role of a great mage, a warlord vying for ultimate power. Your mission is to build an empire, expand your borders, research new spells and conquer your enemies. Become the ultimate Warlock and rule over all of Ardania! Main Features:
- Feel the magic: Research and master dozens of spells, conjure powerful enchantments and discover awesome spell combinations.
- Ready an army: Command an expansive range of units, all with unique abilities.
- Choose your strategy: There are various ways to achieve victory: by military, diplomatic or even magical means.
- Fight your enemies: Engage in epic battles with large armies marching across the landscape.
- Command the game: Enjoy an innovative city management system, where there are no routine actions, and every decision counts!
- Have faith: Fight on the side of one of the eight gods. Complete their quests and spread their temples across the lands or become one yourself!
- Follow the traditions: Warlock – Master of the Arcane inherits all the best elements of the famous turn based strategies of old.
________________________________________________ Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Armageddon About This Content:
The ancient prophecy has come true. The End Times are near. The boundaries between worlds have fallen, and the Dremer have entered Ardania. The Great Mages are the only ones who can possibly defend the land, and now more than ever, they need a leader who can gather a force large enough to defeat the Dremer once and for all. Will it be you? Key Features:
- New Armageddon Game Mode: Fight against the powerful Dremer while terrible cataclysms tear Ardania apart
- Two new Great Mages: The Dragon Queen & Krel the Kingpin
- New Perks For Great Mages
- Favor of Krolm – Adds 30 points of relationship with Krolm · Clean the Land – Adds the spell “Clean the Land” to the spellbook ·
- Elven Followers – Provides a unit of Elven Archers · Elven Relatives – Ensures the appearance of an Elven village near a Great Mage’s capitol
________________________________________________ Warlock: Master of the Arcane: Return of the Elves About This Content:
The elves from the knightly order of Arethi return to Ardania. They come not to serve as they did in the past but to conquer. They bring along the True Knowledge, and intend to share its’ light with everyone who will accept it, willingly or otherwise. Key Features:
- New race of the Arethi Elves with all its might and glory:
- 18 new units
- 20 brand new city buildings
- Additional new perks and abilities
- New Great Mage – Grand Master Amberon the Dark
- New perks for Great mages:
- Glorious Tactician - Increases the attack power of all units of a Great mage
________________________________________________ Warlock: Master of the Arcane – Master of Artifacts About This Content:
The ancient and almost forgotten art of making artifacts returns to Ardania. Now every Great Mage can create powerful artifacts imbued with spells, abilities, or even strength of the gods! Key Features:
- Using special spells artifacts can be created
- Special units of lords can be given artifacts (which will be available via free patch)
- Artifacts can be found in monster dens, received as quests rewards, gained and lost during battles, bought from Trader of Artifacts or smelted to mana.
________________________________________________ Warlock: Master of the Arcane – Power of the Serpent About This Content:
Play as the all new Great Mage, Malixalxochi, Wizard Queen of a powerful race of reptilian warriors known as the Koatl. Renowned for her cruelty and ferocity, she is a formidable foe to anyone in Ardania who dares oppose her.
The new Mage brings two new perks to the battlefield: Lord of Koatls and Koatl Training. As Lord of her race she can hire fierce reptile Spears, Hunters, Warlocks and of course the powerful Giant Turtle. Then instruct any of your units with Koatl training for increased protection from ranged an Melee attacks. Crush your enemies with the Power of the Serpent! Key Features:
- The Great Mage Malinalxochi, the Queen of Serpents.
- New perks for Great Mages:
- Koatl Training – Increased protection from melee and ranged attacks for all of your Great Mage's units.
- Lord of Koatls – Ensures the appearance of a Koatl village near the capitol of a Great Mage.
- The Koatl village is a local resource that allows for the construction of buildings that enable the player to hire Koatl Hunters, Koatl Spears, Koatl Warlocks, and a powerful Giant Turtle.
________________________________________________ Warlock: Master of the Arcane: Powerful Lords About This Content:
You are introduced to two powerful lords: the High Blademaster and the Imp Adviser. The two lords will appear near the capitol of the Great Mage who selects the “Master of Blades” and “Demonic Adviser” faction perks at the start of the game.