Rainbow Cult is a twisted journey into the minds causing culture clashes across America and Europe. Beat them at their own game in a satirical yet informative adventure, stealing as many victimbux as you can along the way.
Meant to evoke the epic feeling of learning and perfectly executing a World Of Warcraft boss fight, this game won't hold your hand or explain the rules - you have to experiment with attack combinations and discover the weaknesses of each boss. No simple QTE boss fight mechanics or glowing weak spots. Just you, a handful of spells, and your wits.
Each of the three playthroughs is progressively harder, adding more complicated mechanics to each of the thirteen bosses. You aren't the true victor until you've conquered them all, but you can beat them in any order you'd like. Can't figure one out? Skip it and come back later when you realize what you were doing wrong!
- Battle your way through 13 floors of the Ogle offices, fighting a variety of enemies
- Each floor has a boss and an optional hero to help make the boss encounter easier
- Fight the bosses in any order, but beware, higher floors have harder basic enemies
- Reach the roof to unlock two additional hard modes, each giving the bosses extra abilities
- Each playthrough has a unique ending once you've defeated all the bosses