Huygens Principle is 2D top-down shooter where you become the person that you killed.
You will go through modern time, cyberpunk, hell and something else just to find the guy you want to revenge. The game starts in the middle of the story and you unlock other parts while smashing enemies in hardcore levels.
There are different types of gameplay:
- You become the person that you killed.
- You can use slow motion.
- Some variations on the main idea.
- Tribute to one cool game.
CAT IN JAR GAME
- Fast and rough gameplay.
- High, but fair difficulty.
- 13 chapters and 169 levels with a different gameplay and themes.
- Awesome and crazy retrowave/synthwave soundtrack from ALEX, CYBERCORPSE, Wice, Emmett Brown and DUPRE.
It's my game development studio. I just want to create strange and cool games. I have worked on this game for one year.