MIGHT is a team arena brawler with fun and fast-paced combat.
- Cursor-based aim and WASD movement rewards skillful play.
- Battle in exciting team versus team combat against players around the world.
- Full controller support, including local play with up to four players.
- Choose from many different classes, each with their own unique playstyle.
- A number of upcoming classes and arenas to be added to the game at no cost.
- Classes are easy to pick up and play, but take time to master.
- Dedicated servers to ensure good connectivity between all players.
- Netcode optimized for low ping and instant response to player actions.
- Compete in the seasonal rankings or play just for fun.
- Fair matchmaking that pits you against players of your own skill level.
- Earn unique titles, avatars and in-game cosmetics.
In MIGHT two teams are pitted against each other in fair and fast-paced arena combat. No parts of the game are locked away behind a tiresome grind. Once you start playing MIGHT you have access to all classes, from the in-your-face Ravager to the strategic Hunter that rather picks off his enemies from a distance. Whether you just want to have some fun with a couple of friends or try to fight your way to the top of the leaderboards, MIGHT will have something for you. With in-game cosmetic rewards, titles and player portraits you will be able to show off your achievements to both friends and enemies.