In Path to the Sky, you'll play the role of a hired crewman aboard a spice trading vessel sailing the Indian Ocean during the 17th century. While on route, the ship is sacked and plundered by buccaneers. The vessel is sunk and its crew is lost to the sea. Alone, you find yourself stranded on the beach of an unknown island.
Platformer Rogue.. lite?
- Roguelike features, mixed up with platforming: Full procedural generation. A new world, every time you play
- Many weapons, shields and charms that you can find for crazy and unique combinations each run
- Mean traps and monsters with randomized buffs
- Retro pixel art mixed with modern shading techiques and naturalistic effects
- Crunchy but shiny sound effects and melodic chiptunes by Yoann Turpin
- Cool as hell Box2D physics that make everything go boom and wiggle around