Welcome to CameraBag, a modern, award-winning photo app with a fresh approach to editing your pictures.
At the heart of CameraBag is our proprietary Analog Engine, which applies every adjustment you make using non-destructive 32-bits-per-component accuracy, all at blazing speeds. What that means for you is smoother tones and a more interactive workflow, no matter how many tweaks you make to your images (especially when working with RAW photos).
CameraBag’s innovative tile-based workflow lets you instantly see exactly what adjustments you’ve applied at any point, so you can easily tweak, re-order, layer, and nest them as needed. This workflow also lets you do things that are simply impossible in other photo editors, like layering multiple tone curves rather than trying to squeeze all levels adjustments into one complicated curve.
Start with CameraBag's large set of included filter presets, then go deeper by creating and sharing your own. You can even use any filter you make with CameraBag in our newest iPhone photo app, Fotograf.
Note: The Mac version of this software does not support Steam Cloud at this time.
- Large set of built-in high-quality adjustable filters
- Full suite of photographic tools, including advanced curve editors
- Build your own entirely new filters from scratch or from existing filters
- Elegant, modern interface
- Innovative tools not found anywhere else, such as CameraBag's curve-based color corrector
- Fast image processing via the revolutionary Analog Engine
- 32-bits-per-component color depth
- Entirely non-destructive editing process
- Easy layering of filters and adjustments
- Quicklooks and previews for fast visual decision-making
- Large, precise controls - works great on a laptop
- Watermarking and custom image-based borders
- Batch processing
- RAW format support